Having a baby can be rather daunting. I guess that’s what my mother thought when she tried to terminate her pregnancy with me, while I was only 6 months old in the womb. But I survived. Hardly any babies ever survive terminations. I may never know what she was thinking at the time, but as frightening as it may seem, having a child is an incredible experience. Now that I have my own daughter, Olivia, I understand this more completely.
- The truth about Marie Stopes and the normalising of eugenics
- Is post-abortion syndrome a myth? A response.
- FACT CHECK: Embryo development before you discover you’re pregnant
- FACT CHECK: Does a baby really have a heartbeat at 22 days from conception?
- What to do when you’re being coerced into having an abortion
abortion abortion coercion abortion grief abortion statistics adoption anencephaly Bryce Cartwright career choice Christmas coercion contraception Debbie Garratt Down syndrome family fathers day Gary Rohan grief hope International Women's Day life love manipulation Miss X motherhood mothers day NRL parenting Penrith Panthers post-abortion syndrome pregnancy pregnant pro-choice rape real choice research Sydney Swans teen pregnancy Trisomy 18 truth unplanned pregnancy unwanted pregnancy violence wonder work-life balance